BT Group is a British multinational telecommunications holding company with headquarters based in London, United Kingdom. The company is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband, and mobile services in the United Kingdom, and also provides subscription television and IT services. Majority of the questions about your account details or services are answered by the BT customer service team at the BT contact number 0800- 0800 800 150 or +44 179 359 6931 when calling from abroad. Home customers can call the number 150 from BT landline and business customers at 152. The requests can also be sent in an online contact form via the page.
BT Broadband UK
For any questions regarding the broadband issues, their bills, or if you wish to place an order or to make any changes in the order; you can call free BT contact phone number UK 0800 800 150 or +44 179 359 6931 when calling from outside the UK. The repairs team is available 24/7; however all other teams will be accessible from Mon to Fri 8 AM – 9 PM, Sat 8 AM – 8 PM and Sun 9 AM – 6 PM
BT Fibre to the Home
If you are seeking help with superfast fiber, then you may call free BT contact no. 0800 587 4787 from Mon to Fri 8 AM – 9 PM, Sat 8 AM – 8 PM and Sun 9 AM – 6 PM
In order to place a BT mobile order or would like to make any changes in order or for any mobile problems, you can call BT contact number free 0800 800 150 or +44 179 359 6931 when calling from outside the UK. The BT customer service opening hours are from Mon to Fri 8 AM – 9 PM, Sat 8 AM – 8 PM and Sun 9 AM – 6PM. If you have a BT mobile, then you can also dial 150 from mobile
In order to place the BT landline order, the customers can call BT contact number freephone 0800 100 400 or +44 179 359 6931 from abroad. For any other account-related questions or problems, you can dial BT phone no free 0800 800 150
BT Bill Payment
The customers have various options to pay off their bills as mentioned below:
- You can pay the bills by calling the automated BT payment line 0800 443 311 using debit or credit card
- You can sign in to your account via the page and pay.
- Without logging in, you can also pay online by debit or credit card through this page.
- Payments can be done through direct debit, either whole bill or monthly plan
- You can use the BT app for payments, to be downloaded via the page
- A cheque or postal order can also be posted at the address: BT Telephone Payment Centre, BT PLC, Durham, DH98 1BT
- BT payment card can also be used at any Pay Point outlet displaying the yellow Pay Point sign.
- Payment can also be done through a bank transfer from your current account, over the phone or online
BT Cancellation Team
To get the BT broadband, landline, TV or BT Sport services canceled, the customers can dial the free BT telephone number 0800 783 1401 or +44 179 359 6931 from abroad. For mobile order cancellation, you can call BT help number free 0800 389 8414. The BT contact hours are from Mon to Fri 8 AM – 9PM, Sat 8 AM – 8PM and Sun 9 AM – 6PM.
BT Bereavement Team
If the account holder has passed away, you can quickly call the free BT bereavement team telephone number 0800 169 1663 and the things will be further sorted. The BT phone opening hours are from Mon to Fri 8 AM – 9PM, Sat 8 AM – 8PM and Sun 9 AM – 6 PM.
BT Home Move
If you are moving home with BT or would want to switch to BT, all the details can be submitted online using the page. Still, if you have any doubts, you can call BT telephone number freephone 0800 800 150 or +44 179 359 6931(from outside the UK)
BT Switchboard Number
For any of the general questions, the customers can also call the BT switchboard at 0207 356 5000
BT Business Contacts
- For the businesses with less than 150 employees: If you wish to buy broadband or phone lines, you can contact the BT sales team at the BT business customer service number 0800 800 152. The BT contact hours are from Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM. You can also call from a BT landline by dialing number 152.
- Regarding the phone systems, you can call BT free telephone number 0800 707 6320 and 0800 707 6315 for BTnet and network solutions
- For the businesses with more than 150 employees, you can call the BT sales team at BT free contact number UK 0800 707 6320 from Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM.
- Any of the bills related questions can be discussed either at the BT contact number UK 0845 600 6156 from Mon- Fri 8AM- 6PM and Sat 8AM- 1PM or by email via the page.
- In case, if you wish to close the account, then the advisers are to be informed at the BT free contact 0800 800 152 and if it is BT one phone only, then you may dial BT contact 0845 154 8844
BT Business Fault Reporting
There are different contact numbers when you are seeking technical help or reporting faults for different services:
- Broadband, Phone lines/ Featureline and Embark, Email and Web Hosting– you can call BT contact phone number UK free 0800 800 154 anytime or send email via the page
- BTnet– dial BT contact 0808 100 2440
- BT cloud voice express– the customers can dial BT contact free number 0800 011 3237 or send details by email via the page
- ISDN– at free BT contact by phone 0800 154 434 anytime
- Managed Websites– BT contact free number 0800 800 891
- Mobile– advisers are reachable at BT freephone contact number UK 0800 032 8751
- BT One phone– call BT contact center at 0845 154 8844
BT Facilities Services Contact
If there is any issue in regard to a BT office or exchange, then you may dial the BT Facilities Services contact number 0800 223 388. If there is any complaint in regard to BT cables, poles or cabinets, then you may send the same by email via the page or can call 0800 023 2023
BT Contact Address
- The customers have an option to send in their requests or questions by mail at the following address and the reply is usually given within 10 days.
- The home customers can send in at the address: BT Correspondence Centre, Providence Row, Durham, DH98 1BT and business customers at: BT Business Accounts, Providence Row, Durham, DH98 1BT.
- Any of the corporate questions can be sent at BT registered address: BT Group plc, BT Centre, 81 Newgate Street, London EC1A 7AJ
BT Shareholder Helpline
- For any questions about your shareholding, the customers can call free BT Shareholder Helpline 0808 100 4141 or +44 121 415 7178 from abroad. The textphone services are available at BT number UK 0800 169 6907 or +44 121 415 7028 from abroad.
- And if there are general questions, then you may dial BT contact phone number UK 0207 356 5000.
- The requests can also be sent by mail at: Equiniti, Aspect House, Spencer Road, Lancing, West Sussex, BN99 6DA or at above mentioned BT registered address
BT Investor Relations Contact
The institutional investors can send in their questions by email via BT email address [email protected]
BT Press Contact
The journalists can contact the BT press office either at the BT press office telephone number 0207 356 5000 or via BT press office email [email protected] or even by mail at: BT Newsroom, BT Centre, 81 Newgate Street, London, EC1A 7AJ
For questions regarding building maintenance, graffiti etc, or about BT group properties, you can dial free BT telephone number 0800 223 388 . If the questions are in regard to purchasing of a BT property, then you can contact Telereal on 0207 710 4200.
BT Shop Contacts
If you have any inquiries for the BT shop products, or for the BT Wifi customer services, you can call the BT phone number free 0800 917 0510 from Mon-Fri 9 AM to 5 PM or contact BT by email at [email protected]. The shopping for BT products is made easily online using the page.
BT Phone Book
- Every year BT provides a copy of the phonebook. The BT customers can request for the copy by email via BT contact email [email protected] or online via the page. The non BT customers can buy online via the page.
- For any questions about the phonebook delivery or about advertising, the advisers can easily be contacted at the BT phone book contact number free 0800 833 400 (option 1).
- For questions related to advertising products, you may call at BT contact free 0800 389 8886. If you wish to make changes in phone book advertising, then there are three available options-
- Online, or via fax at 0190 886 0581 or by mail at the address: BT Phone Book Operations, First Floor, Midland ATE, Station Street, Birmingham, B5 4A
- If any changes in details are to be made by the type of business then you may call free BT contact phone no 0800 833 400. You may dial BT contact number freephone 0800 800 150 to change your residential entry and 0800 800 152 for business entry.
BT Complaints Number
- If you are not happy with the BT products or services, you can contact the BT customer service complaint department by dialing the BT customer complaint number 0800 800 150 and if you would like to report for any fault, then you can dial the BT customer help number 0800 800 151.
- For the hearing or speech impaired customers, minicom services are available. You can dial the BT textphone number 18001 0800 800 150.
- If you wish to use the British sign language, then you may visit the page .
- The complaints can also be sent by post at the below mentioned BT contact address:
Customer Service Manager, BT Customer Correspondence Centre, Providence Row, Durham, DH98 1BT
- For the complaints of the BT business customers (business with less than 10 employees), they can call the BT business customer service number 0800 800 152 and if there is any fault in the products, then you can call the free BT helpline 0800 800 154. The textphone services are accessible at BT contact 0845 600 6156
- You can also send the complaint in writing at the above mentioned BT contact address referring to BT business accounts team or submit online via the page
- For the complaints concerning the content on the BT sports, you can visit the page
- For any issues regarding the BT payphones, then you can call the BT helpline free 0800 661 610 and for any of the BT rented products, you may call the free BT phone number 0800 216 663 (except the line rental)
- If in case, you are not happy with the given solution for all services complaints other than rented products, then the matter can be escalated to the Alternative Dispute Resolution scheme using the Ombudsman Services: Communications. They can be contacted over the telephone at 0330 440 1614 or by post at the address: Ombudsman Services: Communications, PO Box 730, Warrington, WA4 6WU.
- All their information can be checked via the website. For all the online transaction issues, you can use the Online Dispute Resolution platform (ODR) via the page.
- For complaints about rented products from BT, if you are not satisfied with the given response, then you can escalate the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. They can be contacted over the phone at the free number 0800 023 4567 or via mail at the address:
- The Financial Ombudsman, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR and all their information can be checked via the web page
- If you wish to give any feedback about the website, then you may fill in the online form via the page.